Friday, June 30, 2006

My Mommy did that!


My Mommy did that!
Originally uploaded by honig.
Yesterday I learned an important lesson; Callum is now mobile! I got him all nice and cozy in the corner of the sofa and went to turn the pot of that was boiling bottles. I turned to see Callum flying off of the sofa!!! I have no idea how he managed to get up enough strength to stand and then launch himself at least 3ft. onto the floor. His poor nose took the brunt of the fall, as you can see the bruise in between his eyes. Of course, I took him to the hospital, but they were sure that Mommy was more upset about the situation than baby. The nurse gave me a big hug and sent us on our way after seeing the Doctor.

My poor wee man had his first bloody nose, a scrape on his head (from skinning it on the table on the way to the floor) and a fat lip.

Never fear, Mommy has learned her lesson! ACK!

No comments: