Tuesday, February 28, 2006

First trip to the park


1538
Originally uploaded by honig.
Today Callum and I went for a super long walk to try and help Mummy lose some of those unsightly pregnancy lbs. I couldn't resist putting him in the toddler swing. As you can tell he is way too small for the swing, but he's also way too small for his suit. There isn't actually anything in the legs of the suit! Callum got really hungry in the park today and rather than listen to a screaming boy all the way home I decided to breast feed him in the park. I know, I know, it was slightly weird, but I felt like a true BCer. In fact, I felt like I should be wearing socks with sandals while munching on granola too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah. A true BC-er indeed. You wouldn't do that here in Oakville. With today's -17C wind chill you'd be feeding him ice cream.