Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Yoga!

I started pre-natal yoga today and it was great! All of the women in the class looked so cute in their yoga pants and little t-shirts. Most of the women were later in their term than I am, in fact, some women looked like they may give birth at any moment!

The class isn't overly vigorous because, quite frankly, it's hard to do yoga with a bump out the front. The mega-pregnant ladies were totally inspirational though. They were downward-dogging it like they had a pillow stuffed in their shirts, rather than a multi-pound baby.

I decided to buy a racer-back yoga shirt with a built-in bra because I thought it would be less stressful than having to adjust my bra straps all the time. I reflected on that silly thought when my right boob popped out of my 'convenient' yoga top! I over-estimated the size of top I would need and therefore it wasn't fitted enough, so dammit if it didn't pop out during my downward facing dog! I was totally mortified but then quickly realized that the women in this class had been through it all before and they didn't give a toss about my exposed breast...thank goodness!

I'm looking forward to continuing on with my yoga classes...in my new and SMALLER yoga top!

Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny.

Linds said...

That's REALLY funny. Hee hee.